This agreement is entered between Trident Automation, Inc. (Trident) and the customer listed on the original quote (Customer).
The purpose of this Support Agreement is to provide Customer with the level of technical support and assistance required to maintain the control systems and equipment.
II. This agreement will:
Outline services to be performed between Trident and Customer; Identify equipment covered in the agreement. Trident also maintains an inventory of some hardware to expedite the replacement of equipment in the case of customer’s equipment failure.
III. Support and Service Provisions:
- Hours of remote technical engineering support services relating to functionality of Customer’s DCS. Remote services are completed via phone or email. (Number of hours quoted to Customer may vary; see original quote for designated information.)
- Preventative maintenance site visit(s) per year for the purpose of preventative maintenance on the DCS equipment. (Site Visit length and amounts for Customer may vary; see original quote for designated information.)
- This agreement estimates travel and living expenses for any applicable preventative maintenance site visit(s). We will adjust the invoice for costs exceeding the quoted amount per our current Service Rate Schedule.
- For the duration of this Agreement, travel time to Customer is billed additionally, maximum 16 hours per round trip.
- For the duration of this Agreement, Engineering Services are billed at the rate on the provided rate sheet during time of quote.
- Fees and billing for services outside of the scope of this Agreement will be billed at the rate on the provided rate sheet during time of quote and occur as services are performed. Additional travel time and expense fees would be applicable.
- For the duration of this Agreement, Customer may receive 10% off the cost of DCS training provided at Trident’s corporate office.
- Trident will provide utilization reports quarterly on services provided.
- Any additional equipment and/or hardware required by Customer in the course of provision of engineering services in the Agreement or in an emergency situation may be provided by, at additional cost, to Customer by Trident.
- This Agreement includes administration support including but not limited to: archiving backups retrieved from site visits, report generation, documentation, cyber security, and dedicated remote connection.
IV. Business Hours of Operation:
- Trident Automation’s Corporate Office is located in Kimberly, Wisconsin. Trident’s normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to5pm (CST).
- Trident Automation provides 24/7/365 engineering support.
- Calls that are placed for support outside of normal business hours, weekends, and/or holidays use Trident’s on-call message system.
- To utilize our on-call message system, Customer would call Trident’s office main number, 920-759-7477, and leave a message. The message will automatically generate a call out to Trident’s on-call engineer.
- Please review the rate sheet included with your quote for afterhours and double time (Sundays & Holidays) rates.
V. Terms of Agreement:
- All fees must be prepaid prior to the Agreement becoming effective.
- Any modifications must be agreed to by both parties in writing.
- This Agreement fee is non-refundable.
- This Agreement is governed by Trident’s Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are available at https://www.tridentautomation.com/standard-terms-and-conditions-of-sale.
- If Trident is contracted to perform any capital projects related to DCS configuration during the Agreement period, then the Agreement rate will apply to the capital project engineering work.
- Customer is responsible for providing a secure Internet connection to the DCS for Trident to access for remote engineering services at the customer’s request, Trident will assist with the setup of the access. However, Customer is responsible for maintaining IT security including but not limited to internet firewall.