Be a solution. Be an innovator. Be a creator. But only if you join Trident Automation.
Our customers count on Trident Automation to provide DCS customization, rapid customer service and innovative, workable solutions in any manufacturing environment. Our team members have experience in a range of control systems and direct experience or degrees in engineering, information technology, systems support and technology. We work in a fast-paced, creative and exciting environment and are looking for like-minded individuals.
If you are a graduating student or a professional interested in a career with Trident Automation, please contact us for job openings and send a resume to [email protected].
Back to Menu
Controls Engineers provide process control system design, programming, and configuration to Trident’s customers either remotely or at the customer’s site.
- Designs, implements, and tests process control systems, strategies, and H
- Engineer, design, program, and test, electrical instrumentation and automation systems associated with process industries.
- PLC/HMI hardware/software design and programming.
- Provide on-sight commissioning and start-up services.
- Provide technical support to customers on the phone. Assist customers via remote access capabilities. Works with internal and external customers to solve problems.
- Provide reports and documentation summarizing work completed.Develops functional requirements, devising project plans.
- Communicates effectively with all customers, staff and ownership to facilitate job or project status and completion on time and on budget.
- Directing the preparations and maintenance of requisite reports in order to keep the Ownership abreast of significant issues affecting the development and delivery of programs and services.
- Maintains customer confidence. Solves problems working alone or in a team environment.
- Stays current with industry trends/hardware, software, and methods. This includes informing other team members on changes and problems as it affects products, services and customer expectations.
- Continued education/staying current with technology/co-develop new products to bring to market.
- Assists ownership with process improvement activities and initiatives.
- Work with other integrators/companies to deliver solutions/ integrate their products.
Please click here for a full job description.
Send send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].